Accruing experience with business leaders and agile environments since 2004, I became one of three Certified Enterprise Coach's in Canada in 2010 and have been working with individuals, teams, and leaders to help transform oil and gas, financial services, and construction businesses. A background including P.Eng. and PMP accreditation also provides me with a pragmatic approach to product, team, and organizational development.
My career in project execution/management since 1996 has spanned a multitude of domains including: manufacturing simulation, digital voting systems, tele-health stations, transportation and warehouse logistics, CD/DVD e-commerce, business process workflow applications, financial transaction systems, and Oil and Gas applications.
I specialize in the initiation and ongoing coaching of Leadership and Agile principles, values and techniques within organizations with an additional emphasis on Product and Portfolio management techniques for both co-located and distributed teams.
Most recently I've been working with EPCM and Owner teams building large natural gas processing plants using Scrum principles, values and techniques.
You can listen to an on-line coaching session here, hosted by the Scrum Alliance.
I've presented my views on work to my colleagues at:
- PMI EMEA Global Congress (Rome, Italy) in May 2017
- Global Scrum Gathering (San Diego) in April 2017
- Agile Methodologies User Group (Calgary) in 2011 and 2017
- Agile 2009 (Chicago) and Agile 2011 (Salt Lake City)
- Agile Project Leadership Network (Calgary and Houston) in 2006, 2009, 2011
- Canadian Information Processing Society (Calgary Chapter) in 2006
- Project Management Institute (Southern Alberta Chapter) in 2005